Investment / IPO
Prior to the availability on Exchanges, units of capacity can be purchased by sending Bitcoins to DataTank Mining’s wallet address directly or via fiat money.
A minimum purchase quantity of 100kW (10,000 units) applies for direct purchases during the pre IPO period. Please contact email@example.com with the capacity desired for details.
When payments are collected, units are assigned and the payment addresses will be recorded for future dividend payments.
For users of Exchanges, dividends will automatically appear in the unit holders Exchange Bitcoin wallets.
For holders of units directly purchased from DataTank Mining, we keep record of the payment addresses and transaction IDs to assign units to holders. Dividends are then paid to the payment addresses.
Dividends are paid in BTC, also for holders of units purchased with fiat money.
DataTank Mining uses the Bitcoin blockchain to sell shares and pay dividends. No other information is required.
For publicly traded shares, for instance at virtual exchanges or other platforms, the rules may be different.
Here is an overview of the optimal skill set of a site operator. Don’t let this list discourage you, if you believe you have what it takes and a facility at favorable location available, why not send us an email with all details that you can provide.
A Site Operator is responsible for the day-to-day operation and security of a single or multi container facility:
- General experience includes providing day-to-day oversight and management of a facility, acting as the interface between team, local contractors and employees responsible for maintenance and operation of the facility (including electrical systems, mechanical systems, security, and all other aspects of facility operation), and the organizational team responsible for installation and operation of containers. Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Manages activities concerned with the installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment, utilities, structures, grounds, etc. Ensures building integrity and maintenance of electrical, water, and air systems and other real property. Oversees maintenance of facility grounds/landscaping. Supervises numerous subcontracts. May act as Regional Facilities Manager. Manages and hires staff, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Requires years of related building maintenance and engineering experience. Supervisory/Management experience.
- Strong Work Ethic – Responsible and Accountable
- Strong knowledge of electrical distribution systems
- Strong knowledge of networking and telecommunication systems
- Deep Knowledge of data center or mine environments
- Team Player with an outgoing personality and a strong ability to build interpersonal relationships with customers and across organizational lines
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal communications, and documentation skills
- Ability to maintain focus under sometimes stressful sales/business negotiations with contractors
- Experience in a colocation/datacenter setting desirable
- Certified HVAC and/or Commercial Electrician credentials desirable